Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Moto X no roms let me write to the root or Install

I have the following problem , I have a moto x 2013 "supposedly the model xt1052 " which every time you install a rom have to delete a line of code to my mobile suit because if I get the error in TWRP something like this rom is only for model xt1052 , 53, 58 ... etc.

like when I root through TWRP to restart my phone it is as if he had no root.

I can not change the bootlogo not do it for more motorcycle fastboot or flashable zip .

if anyone can help would be grateful .

PS: bootloader I get the following:
device is unlocked : status code 1 (I think it should be the number 3, but I get my number 1 )


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c5eRsG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment