Hi,
Deepak here from India. I am building my new business platform for which I am running my App on Android TV Boxes. I have tried many Android TV Boxes and there are few issues I have faced right from the beginning:
1. Availability of the right version of the FW
2. No support for configuring device/running apps in native-portrait mode. Of what I understand, Android TV makers lock the native orientation because thats how people watch TV. TV boxes with Amlogic processors so have this option but the performance of Amlogic devices is very poor compared to Rockchip ones
3. Non-availability of Rooted FW
I have been looking around a lot to build a custom firmware, but am unable to do so with my specific requirements. After pretty much giving up in my efforts, I call for help.
Is there anyone/any forum/any website where I can have a custom firmware built for my specific use? I don't mind paying for the efforts. What I am looking for is:
1. Android 4.4.4 rooted firmware (5.0/5.1 can also work)
2. Ability to run apps in portrait mode (orientation based on app request)
The above should be compatible with any of the latest available Rockchip based Android TV Box hardware (MXQ, MXQ 4K). Any bit of help in this regard would be truly and greatly appreciated.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Regards,
Deepak
Deepak here from India. I am building my new business platform for which I am running my App on Android TV Boxes. I have tried many Android TV Boxes and there are few issues I have faced right from the beginning:
1. Availability of the right version of the FW
2. No support for configuring device/running apps in native-portrait mode. Of what I understand, Android TV makers lock the native orientation because thats how people watch TV. TV boxes with Amlogic processors so have this option but the performance of Amlogic devices is very poor compared to Rockchip ones
3. Non-availability of Rooted FW
I have been looking around a lot to build a custom firmware, but am unable to do so with my specific requirements. After pretty much giving up in my efforts, I call for help.
Is there anyone/any forum/any website where I can have a custom firmware built for my specific use? I don't mind paying for the efforts. What I am looking for is:
1. Android 4.4.4 rooted firmware (5.0/5.1 can also work)
2. Ability to run apps in portrait mode (orientation based on app request)
The above should be compatible with any of the latest available Rockchip based Android TV Box hardware (MXQ, MXQ 4K). Any bit of help in this regard would be truly and greatly appreciated.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Regards,
Deepak
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bO4VjR
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment