Tuesday, August 30, 2016

No Baseband / SIM not recognized after flashing stock w/ ODIN

Dear all!
Hope you can help me out with this great great problem I'm facing.

I've recently flashed stock ROM from my country (Vodafone-Spain) downloaded from Sammobile, and after getting several "FAILS" from Odin when reaching the "hidden.img" point, I decided after a quick research on the forums, to remove hidden.img file and then re-compile the file to a new flashable one, using Android Tookit tools.
So far so good until my phone booted up and I realised that my SIM is not getting recognized, baseband appears as "Uknown", SIM Card status "Not available".

Is there any way to fix this? It seems that somehow modem did not get recognized after the flash.
I've tried wiping, reinstalling the stock firmware, but no success.

Many thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Bruno


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bObowA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment