Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Reliability of xiaomi handphones

Hi,

My family each has a xiaomi handphone. My father has the redmi org, I have mi4i and my sis has the redmi note 3 pro.

However, each of us repaired our phones at least once -

1. my father redmi org has reception problem and had to be repaired.
2. my mi4i has front camera problem - seems like some batches had this problem. after a year plus, I had battery problem and the battery has to be changed.
3. my sis bought a new redmi note 3 pro when it was launched. but she was too busy to start using after an initial check. 1 month later, when she really start to use it, there was problem with the sim card area after 3 days of use and had to be repaired.

So I wonder if we are just unlucky or xiaomi handphone are repair-prone. Anyone comment.

However, I must say their handphones are nice to use while they worked. And my father is considering upgrading to a redmi note 3 pro...

Any comments?
Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aukQnL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment