Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Changing IMEI with new ROM?

How it going guys. I've looked all over for an answer to no avail. Ok. Let me explain my issue. We just did an update (Lollipop 5.1.1) 4 days ago. My wife's At&T Note 4 is now freezing and restarting by itself. I removed the Sim, deleted apps, reset to factory and cleared the system cache. Still freezes and restarts by itself. I did the update and my Note 4 is fine. So my question is, if I copy my ROM and reflash her phone using Odin, will her phones IMEI number change to mine? Or will hers stay the same? Her Note 4 is out of warranty already so I'm not worried. We cannot afford for her to not have a phone for over 2 weeks if we send it in for repair. Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2athEp5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment