Hey everyone
I posted a new rooting method for Galaxy S7 edges and I recently tested the same method on Normal G930 phones and it works fine too.
here is the link of my previous thread : http://ift.tt/2byHb1v
as i didnt share the link with everyone (im afraid samsung would close it before i finish its full development) moderates removed the link.
now problem is the same I have root access through ADB on my computer but on phone its self i dont have anything root access,
I need developers assistants here to finish the root procedure. Please find blew screen shots.
here it shows i have flashed my custom kernel without tripping knox:

this is my ADB CMD Windows on Windows which shows I have full root access

here are the images from inside phone


So I need your assistance to configure my android to get root access on phone its self as well.
I posted a new rooting method for Galaxy S7 edges and I recently tested the same method on Normal G930 phones and it works fine too.
here is the link of my previous thread : http://ift.tt/2byHb1v
as i didnt share the link with everyone (im afraid samsung would close it before i finish its full development) moderates removed the link.
now problem is the same I have root access through ADB on my computer but on phone its self i dont have anything root access,
I need developers assistants here to finish the root procedure. Please find blew screen shots.
here it shows i have flashed my custom kernel without tripping knox:
this is my ADB CMD Windows on Windows which shows I have full root access
here are the images from inside phone
So I need your assistance to configure my android to get root access on phone its self as well.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bAzlc9
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment