Hey guys,
So just wondering has anyone noticed and pros / cons when switching the display resolution from WQHD ( 2560 x 1440) to HHD (1920 x 1080)?
Ive switched to it back and forth several times, and so far I really cant see any difference. The screen quality / crispness seems to be the same. Also I noticed that when i have FHD selected the device obviously seems to run a little faster / snappier.
Incase you don't know what I'm referring to its in Settings>Display>Screen Resolution.
So just wondering has anyone noticed and pros / cons when switching the display resolution from WQHD ( 2560 x 1440) to HHD (1920 x 1080)?
Ive switched to it back and forth several times, and so far I really cant see any difference. The screen quality / crispness seems to be the same. Also I noticed that when i have FHD selected the device obviously seems to run a little faster / snappier.
Incase you don't know what I'm referring to its in Settings>Display>Screen Resolution.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWG4hx
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment