Hello,
I have an RPI3.
I try different versions of android found here http://ift.tt/2csrQ6B
all the versions works correctly on my 21" screen Samsung.
When I connect the hdmi of my TV 42" Panasonic TX-P42ST30E, it's doesn't works.
My tv try to detect the resolution and doesn't boot, il have juste a message "HDMI" on the screen....
What can I do?
All other distributions is working fine (Recalbox, Raspbian, Retropie, OSMC. Kali-linux....)
Regards
I have an RPI3.
I try different versions of android found here http://ift.tt/2csrQ6B
all the versions works correctly on my 21" screen Samsung.
When I connect the hdmi of my TV 42" Panasonic TX-P42ST30E, it's doesn't works.
My tv try to detect the resolution and doesn't boot, il have juste a message "HDMI" on the screen....
What can I do?
All other distributions is working fine (Recalbox, Raspbian, Retropie, OSMC. Kali-linux....)
Regards
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgPqBe
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment