Monday, September 5, 2016

Few questions about my avin avant 2

I've got a new avin avant 2 system build in my car. I tried contacting the developer of the system for a few questions, but he won't reply.
But i see that it is a mtcb device so i thought I ask it here.

1: When turning off my car while playing spotify it would keep playing until the device turns itself completely off after 30 seconds. now I see that you can pause it by using tasker of some sort. But when I turn my car back on (cold boot) it starts spotify again but not play the last song it was when turning it off. I have to search the song again and then play it again from the beginning. Is there something to do about this or is it a spotify limitation.
It would be awesome if it shows the last song and I only have to press play instead of searching it again. Or better it would start itself. A friend of mine told me he has an android head unit himself and it would play spotify where it left off. Don't know if that's a lie though :P

2: Is there any profit when installing an custom firmware? Let's say the one from Malaysk? Would it be faster or something? I'm not really a root guy so xposed is something I'm not interrested in (for now).
What would be the benefits?

3: maybe this is a stupid question so my apologies beforehand: I want to replace the radio software with a different one because when a radio station name is to long it would take up 2 rows and the 6 quick station buttons are placed a row below, behind the search buttons. So choosing a station is a difficult task if a radio station name is too long. I saw a different radio software where the search buttons are not present on the lower row but more at the top. that would be ideal. But I downloaded a new apk from xda. placed it on a sd card. tried installing the apk. But it says this app cannot be installed. Am I doing something wrong? (probably yes :P).

4: I have a universal avant 2 (6'95") Which does not have a reset button (at least at the front) It has touch buttons (Eject dvd, power, home, volume + and volume -) Is there a way to go into recovery without a reset button? and what if the radio hangs?

I think this is it for now.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgQaq2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment