Hello,
Android 5.1.1 does allow the applications to write their data on the SD card ?
I use the word processing Hword (from Hancom) on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (SM-P605), running Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Before installing 5.1.1, I would know if the restriction, in Kitkat, which forbits the non-native applications to write their data on the SD card has been kept off in Lollipop.
The application will remain installed on the main memory.
I wish only to save its data (the texts) on the SD card.
Does Android 5.1.1 permet this ?
Tank you in advance for your answer.
Kindly.
Android 5.1.1 does allow the applications to write their data on the SD card ?
I use the word processing Hword (from Hancom) on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (SM-P605), running Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Before installing 5.1.1, I would know if the restriction, in Kitkat, which forbits the non-native applications to write their data on the SD card has been kept off in Lollipop.
The application will remain installed on the main memory.
I wish only to save its data (the texts) on the SD card.
Does Android 5.1.1 permet this ?
Tank you in advance for your answer.
Kindly.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c5iXku
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment