Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What's the right variant to buy, PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

I live in the US, using AT&T US, but would like to have the option to move to T-Mobile US or perhaps even Verizon.

Question is, what is the best S7 Edge variant for me to get, if I have the option to buy 935F and 935FD (I believe this EXACTLY the same as 935F except Dual-SIM or it's got extra bands I could use in the US?)

Here are my important requirements that would help you make a recommendation:

1. Root Support (I guess with little trouble as possible, I am seeing nightmares on people finally being able to root the US variants with the Engineering bootloader - Over heating, slowness, data issues, bricks, etc)
2. Xposed
3. TWRP for Nandroids, if possible?
4. Performance, Battery life
5. Samsung Pay (on a rooted device) if possible in the US?
6. Warranty - These are expensive devices, is it impossible to get Samsung support in the US with the 935F and 935FD model?


Thank you for your advice, help in advance, looking to make the decision in the next day or two. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aPiq5T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment