I did not created this theme. The developed of the theme is @xanaxdroid. Anyway I am sharing a really cool theme for TWRP custom recovery.
How to install it -
1. Click on the top right corner where you will see a color icon
2. After clicking it click on Change Themes
3. Select the theme zip you downloaded and flash it
4. Reboot your device
5. Go back to recovery and you should be seeing the new theme
Again I did not made this theme. @xanaxdroid is the developer of the ROM.
The screenshot I gave is using MaterialS Dark
TWRP-MaterialSDark is a dark theme for twrp
TWRP-MaterialS is a normal light material theme for twrp
How to install it -
1. Click on the top right corner where you will see a color icon
2. After clicking it click on Change Themes
3. Select the theme zip you downloaded and flash it
4. Reboot your device
5. Go back to recovery and you should be seeing the new theme
Again I did not made this theme. @xanaxdroid is the developer of the ROM.
The screenshot I gave is using MaterialS Dark
TWRP-MaterialSDark is a dark theme for twrp
TWRP-MaterialS is a normal light material theme for twrp
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bfkba6
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment