Tuesday, August 2, 2016

S7 edge has stuck pixels on the screen after a drop, any tips/guidance on how to fix?

Hey all,

The other day I was out shopping and I accidentally dropped my phone face down on one of the metallic clothing posts that they have at stores. I have a pretty hefty set of protection on my phone, including a spigen case and a screen protector. It did not sustain any damage like cracks or dents thanks to the screen protector, but as a result my protector got completely destroyed and I had to take it off. The things that have popped up, however, are these three of four pixels that are currently stuck. One green, one red, and I think two blue. I have been trying a few of those apps that flash the bright colors on your screen for a couple hours at a time and no luck so far. I am going to try one overnight while my phone charges and I'll follow up with the results. Anything you guys could recommend to help me fix this?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2argixf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment