Hi guys!
Can anyone please let me know if there is any app to download videos from any app like facebook, twitter, periscope, vimeo l, ect (not just You Tube)?
4 years ago I made an iPhone 4 and had a Cydia app called "Universal Video Downloader" ..... it was a wonderful app that detects any video (no matter if in the web or any app) and featured a dialog box asking if I wanted download the video. Still, to this day I have never found something similar to that app. I remember that in ocations the app ask me to download a video but FROM NETFLIX TOO wow :p
If any app like that description exist for android, i am willing to pay that.:good:
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance!
Can anyone please let me know if there is any app to download videos from any app like facebook, twitter, periscope, vimeo l, ect (not just You Tube)?
4 years ago I made an iPhone 4 and had a Cydia app called "Universal Video Downloader" ..... it was a wonderful app that detects any video (no matter if in the web or any app) and featured a dialog box asking if I wanted download the video. Still, to this day I have never found something similar to that app. I remember that in ocations the app ask me to download a video but FROM NETFLIX TOO wow :p
If any app like that description exist for android, i am willing to pay that.:good:
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bO46I4
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment