So yesterday, I flashed a custom ROM which is MERE [Most Epic Rom Ever] in my O+8.92 Android phone
There were no problems at all until I noticed that I cannot move any single app into SD Card [Sandisk 8GB] either Movable or Not Movable it only says "Couldn't move app" I tried apps like Link2SD and etc. But it says [ERROR-FAILED-INSTALL-CONTAINER] (iirc)
Although the Entire content of my SD Card are still present after I flashed MERE ROM every apps that I installed go directly to Phone Storage (before) and now its labeled as SDCard0 while my external SD is called SDCard1.
Also the files associated with each apps goes/read/or create to the PhoneStorage[SDCard0] even my SDCard[SDCard1] has the files already.
Can someone help me?
There were no problems at all until I noticed that I cannot move any single app into SD Card [Sandisk 8GB] either Movable or Not Movable it only says "Couldn't move app" I tried apps like Link2SD and etc. But it says [ERROR-FAILED-INSTALL-CONTAINER] (iirc)
Although the Entire content of my SD Card are still present after I flashed MERE ROM every apps that I installed go directly to Phone Storage (before) and now its labeled as SDCard0 while my external SD is called SDCard1.
Also the files associated with each apps goes/read/or create to the PhoneStorage[SDCard0] even my SDCard[SDCard1] has the files already.
Can someone help me?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bjXONC
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment