I bought my note 3 3 years ago. I love it since day one! Suddenly It is become useless, phone gets really hot and then screen frozen. Few seconds later screen turn into black. No buttons would work. I had to put the battery out. I put the battery in. Phone is booting normal. Past Samsung logo. Lock screen comes up. Swipe it to unlock the phone. Then..... Phone just freezed. I noticed there is a weird color distorted thin line on top of the screen. Then screen turned into pitch black again.... I tried to use Odin to flash original lollipop firmware. After flashed it successfully then phone still gets hot and screen freeze then turned into black.
Could someone please give me some advice? Thanks in advance
Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Could someone please give me some advice? Thanks in advance
Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bO4SV8
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment