Saturday, August 27, 2016

Can NOT flash stock ROM onto Samsung Galaxy S4!!

I have tried for over 4 hours straight now. No matter what i do, i just get an error each time. My mobile data doesn't work, may be my fault because i rooted it them uninstalled a bunch of stuff that i thought was bloatware, but i may have gotten something else in the process. Phone still works perfectly fine, just mobile data does not. I know i have data too. Anyway, I flashed it before because i screwed up and put the wrong Android version on it, then got it to the one i wanted. But now i just want to get my mobile data working. I have already tried multiple fixes for it and come to no success. Anything helps. Thanks. USB debugging is enabled too.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2btrDQK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment