So this is for my dad's phone. He dropped it and the screen and the LCD panel part busted so the whole screen is all black. Can't see a single thing on it. He got a new (read:refurbished) one so that's not an issue. I'm trying to use a screen mirroring program to factory reset the phone before he sends it back to Motorola. Issue seems to be those programs require USB debugging mode to be turned on but since the screen is all black, I can't do that. I even tried doing multiple screenshots and guessing where things were but it didn't work (worried the top of the phone's touch digitizer is busted too but i'm hoping for the best lol). So I need a way to turn on USB debug mode, with a totally black screen (touch still works), NOT ROOTED, so I can then mirror it with the MirrorGo or Vysor mirroring software so I can factory reset the device. If you have any thoughts for a simpler fix then I'm open to suggestions. I'm not tech savvy enough to do anything with Rooting and i'm not confident enough to try doing that with a busted phone (if it's even possible), so that's an option that's out too. :/
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bflTZ5
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment