Tuesday, August 2, 2016

[ask] how to imstall recovery kernel etc

Tht's simple for u but hard for me :(
My device: Xperia m2 (d2303)
Fw: 18.6.A.0.175
Original os is kitkat, but i have upgrade via xperia updater to lolipop (via phone)
After tht i root use kingroot (now uninstalled bcoz tht purify make me mad)
After tht i unlock my bootloader and sucses (unlock use flashtool) (flash tool say my unlock successful)

Tht i ask:
1. Is my unlock successful? How to check it
2. How to change mod with xposed framework work? (tht procedure i ask)
In my mind maybe

Unlock bl -> flash tft-> flash recovery -> flash room
3. How to rooting my phone use eagle root? Why eagle? Bcoz i dont have any pc i must go to Internet Caffè to do flashing (sad)

Thanks before

Sorry my bad English im Indonesian ppl


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aPi7rA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment