Thursday, June 2, 2016

Lg G2 Rom problem

Hi,
I bought an LG G2 D802 with kitkat(4.4.2) D80220c installed on it. After reading that G2 got lollipop update, I downloaded lollipop rom for g2 d802 ad manually flashed it, Everything worked fine until the mobile started. Its touch was erratic and there was no network. My mobile was not reading sim card and there was IMEI problem.
I read some posts that advised to open the back of cell and check model. I did, found out it was LS980. Now the real problem is tht when I flashed LS980 stock kitkat through Lg flash tool, it failed on 89%. Now my cell is stuck on LG logo. I tried to get into download mode, But failed to do so because my computer said that the device is not connected. Its not booting into recovery mode also. I'm stuck with this plastic piece of crap.

What should I do?
Plz help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RPHlOq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment