Thursday, June 2, 2016

damaged screen touch functionality lost-cannot swipe unlock

My e970 got smashed, and touch screen is out.
I cannot get into the phone as the lock screen is impossible to swipe. I tried the ADB method of editing the lock screen settings of the ROMs . However I am not able to get into the ADB shell to execute the commands. ADB only works in recovery and lists device as a recovery and not as a device proper.

There a way thru the ADB in recovery by executing pull command but ADB cannot access the System / data folders for the Build.prop file to be edited. In my situation, as ADB only connects in recovery mode, it is not entering the sytem area and file cannot be found.

Please advise on the way forward, as I cannot find a guide in this situation, most guides show the ADB pull command, which in my case does not work.
Milind


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X02jlI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment