Please someone tell the solution for gps issue. Whenever i start gps and open maps it works ok till here but once i start navigation to reach my destination this issue occurs and it saya searching for gps.
I was on cm13 for 2 mnths that too 2 mnths back and i received a jio sim which was not working on cm13 so i had to downgrade to cm11. When i was on cm13 gps was working great from the day i purchases device but one day i was in mumbai and was stuck in heavy traffic, suddenly gps started to show issues as i mentioned (was on cm13).
I came back to my place and flashed cm11(clean flash). But couldnt solve the issue for me.
I have tried all the apps suggested to calibrate gps but nothing worked, tried Agps cache wipe and then update it but still no luck. I have tried colos os as well but the issue persist there also.
Please suggest me a proper solution for this for cm11 as i am using jio sim and which is working on cm11 only for me, so i cannot flash another rom.
I am in hurry bcoz i have to drive back to another city so need my gps as i rely on it always.
I was on cm13 for 2 mnths that too 2 mnths back and i received a jio sim which was not working on cm13 so i had to downgrade to cm11. When i was on cm13 gps was working great from the day i purchases device but one day i was in mumbai and was stuck in heavy traffic, suddenly gps started to show issues as i mentioned (was on cm13).
I came back to my place and flashed cm11(clean flash). But couldnt solve the issue for me.
I have tried all the apps suggested to calibrate gps but nothing worked, tried Agps cache wipe and then update it but still no luck. I have tried colos os as well but the issue persist there also.
Please suggest me a proper solution for this for cm11 as i am using jio sim and which is working on cm11 only for me, so i cannot flash another rom.
I am in hurry bcoz i have to drive back to another city so need my gps as i rely on it always.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cvDu0J
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment