Hello!
Yesterday I installed Resurrection Remix Rom and it worked great. So I configured everything to my needs including setting the security to ask for a pattern on Restart. So everything is encrypted.
After a reboot the phone kept crashing and I tried to go back to my old system. Somehow I managed to set the security to none so I can revert to my old system. I then rebooted to Recovery but in Recovery it asked me for a password. I never set a password so I don't know what to insert in here. I tried various stuff but nothing worked. I also can't reboot back into the system without a password. It looks like my phone is still encrypted.
Is there any way how I can decrypt my files?
Can i "convert" my old pattern into a password and this will decrypt everything?
And if I am ok with losing my data, how can I just wipe everything and install a new rom?
Thank you for your help!
Yesterday I installed Resurrection Remix Rom and it worked great. So I configured everything to my needs including setting the security to ask for a pattern on Restart. So everything is encrypted.
After a reboot the phone kept crashing and I tried to go back to my old system. Somehow I managed to set the security to none so I can revert to my old system. I then rebooted to Recovery but in Recovery it asked me for a password. I never set a password so I don't know what to insert in here. I tried various stuff but nothing worked. I also can't reboot back into the system without a password. It looks like my phone is still encrypted.
Is there any way how I can decrypt my files?
Can i "convert" my old pattern into a password and this will decrypt everything?
And if I am ok with losing my data, how can I just wipe everything and install a new rom?
Thank you for your help!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cAdNfm
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment