Monday, September 5, 2016

No menu in RECOVERY MODE

Hello, I have a Huawei Mediapad Link 10+ (S10-231u) and when I press volume up + volume down + power buttons to go into recovery mode, it enters directly into the sd card upgrade saying "entr SDCARD upgrade..." (and after not finding the card i have to press the power button for 10 seconds to reboot it). I searched on the internet and coudln't find anything regarding this problem; if my os ever breaks, i need to copy a rom to the sd in order to perform a "factory reset", because a direct one from recovery isn't possible since it does directly into the sd upgrade, without a menu or anything. Does anyone know why this happens and how can i make the recovery menu appear, without popping directly into the sdcard upgrade?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bTYexA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment