Tuesday, September 6, 2016

[KERNEL] [September 6] ElementalX-RN3-0.01 (MIUI Android 5.1.1)

Kernel for MIUI Global Stable 8.0.1.0 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)

**BETA**

I have the version with Atmel touchscreen and Goodix fingerprint sensor. Everything works great (except the color and reading mode settings in the MIUI settings--but I have KCAL color control instead).

One new thing I've add is an option to use the fingerprint sensor as a button. I have the Goodix fingerprint sensor and this works good. It should work on the fpc1020 fingerprint sensor as well, but I'll wait for feedback. It's set to the home button by default. You can also use Button Mapper to configure it.

I will update EX Kernel Manager this week to support this device.


Thanks to Cyanogenmod team, TheStrix and balika011 for fixups to get started




Download: http://ift.tt/2cvDbD1

Source code:
http://ift.tt/2cjzIoU

Features:

-AROMA installer for easy setup
-fingerprint sensor works as button (home button by default -- app support later this week)
-overclock/underclock CPU
-adjustable vibration
-sound control
-color control
-backport ZRAM and use lz4 compression
-enable KSM
-DriveDroid support
-FIOPS, SIO and BFQ schedulers
-option to disable touchboost
-exFAT and NTFS support
-TCP congestion algorithms
-gamepad support
-performance enhancements


XDA:DevDB Information
ElementalX-RN3, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
flar2
Source Code: http://ift.tt/2cjzIoU

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Beta

Created 2016-09-06
Last Updated 2016-09-06


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cjzcYj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment