Wednesday, September 7, 2016

i9195 Stock Firmware, How do I know which one? + Boot Loop -_-

I unrooted my phone ages ago, havent done anything to it since, but yesterday my phone just decided to cut out, started with apps not loading, then my phone wouldn't turn on, now my phone just gets stuck into bootloop :(

How do I determine which stock firmware to go back to via Odin?
My phone is UK, and unlocked

When i try to go into recovery, I get the following
RECOVERY BOOTING....
SET Warranty Bit: Recovery


and it's driving me nuts, Ive tried installing a UK firmware that I believe might be the one, and Odin doesn't come back with any errors, but the same damn message applies, as far as I know, once you can get recovery working and clear cache, you should be fine, but I just cant get it to work

I've tried installed custom bootloaders, but same ol same message


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWGdSn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment