i took my note 3 back to 4.4.2 and got the root on it and pulled and unpacked the boot and recovery img with carliv kitchen (http://ift.tt/2bTYjBn)
I am following that guide. This is my first go at building a recovery and, hopefully, eventually a rom.
Just testing my feet before i jump into working on my note 4 and note 5. *im a samsung guy... all samung are belong to me... lol*
im stuck at the part where he is talking about building the fstab and init.rc.
not sure if this needs to be custom or not. I just want to create a stock rom with CWM recovery. Thats all. Can i just unpack the the stock recovery and boot and shove the CWM custom stuff in and repack it?
thanks for the help
I am following that guide. This is my first go at building a recovery and, hopefully, eventually a rom.
Just testing my feet before i jump into working on my note 4 and note 5. *im a samsung guy... all samung are belong to me... lol*
im stuck at the part where he is talking about building the fstab and init.rc.
not sure if this needs to be custom or not. I just want to create a stock rom with CWM recovery. Thats all. Can i just unpack the the stock recovery and boot and shove the CWM custom stuff in and repack it?
thanks for the help
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c29FAH
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment