Sunday, September 25, 2016

Galaxy s6 disable reactivation lock

I wanted to flash twrp, but it says that it's blocked by r/l (reactivation lock). But I wanted to remove the reactivation lock from the phone, but it didn't work. I just typed in the password and nothing happend. Then I wanted to remove the samsung account, but this didn't work too. So I deleted the account from my pc and on my phone it said that the account has been disabled.

But in the settings the reactivation lock still was activated, but everything was so grey and I couldn't do anything. That is very strange because the account is deleted, so the reactivation lock shouldn't be there.

I created a new samsung account, but i still cannot deactivate the reactivation lock and when I try to remove it, its says "processing failed".

How can I remove this now?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dh3Dl0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment