Saturday, September 24, 2016

Dead D855, would love any help. Thanks.

Hello,
So I had my D855 for 2 years and than, out of nowhere, my SD card didn't work anymore. I still think it is hardware issue.
But as it is 32gb device, I was fine with that.
And few days later it just turned itself off. No powering off device thing, it just went dead in my hand while I was replying to sms.
Nothing strange, I thought, so I took battery out, back in, nothing.
Plugged it in wall charger, nothing.
Longpress power (15 sec), nothing.
Volume down + power button, nothing.
New battery, nothing.
Charged it over night, nothing.
Plugged it in with no battery, nothing. Not even "can't charge" message. Plain dead.
Tried several other things, with no luck.
And I gave up, and left it on the shelf.
Last night, as a joke, I pressed POWER button and IT CAME ON! LG logo showed on the screen, and after 4-5 seconds, went dead again.
I have no idea what to try next, but this sign of life bring back hope to me.
Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

PS English is not my native, so sorry.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dp2Paf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment