Saturday, September 24, 2016

bricked device

Hi Everyone,

I seem to have bricked a nexus 2013 wifi. At first, it was having movie playback issues so I restored it to lollipop using factory image on the google site. I decided to get OTA up to the latest MM. So far so good. But I though about putting a custom rom to it. So I installed TWRP 3.02 for flo and flashed PN MM with the recommended GAPPS. Kernel was what came with it. It worked fine until this morning when I realized that the touchscreen was not responding. I went to BL mode and into recovery. TWRP came up but touch was not responding as well.

So, I connected the device to my PC. It now shows unrecognized device. It still charges and all that but It is now stuck on the google logo. when I go to TWRP, touch wont work. I have tried another cable, still the same. My N6 is detected without issues using the same PC and cable. Since there are no drivers, I cannot reflash anything...

Any thoughts? Or am I just lucky to have bricked it? Appreciate any inputs that will be thrown in this direction. Cheers!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dhtLIv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment