Thursday, July 28, 2016

LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition W200 Good/Bad/Thoughts

Ok I want a watch I can receive calls from and I tried the Gear S2 and the battery life was horrible and from what researching the only other option that has phone capabilities is the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition. I was going to get the W200 version even though im on AT&T.

QUESTIONS:

1) Is there any more wearables that have a sim card I can receive and make calls without my phone being around in case I forgot it at home.
2) I have a Nexus 6 and will have to use the call forwarding instead of AT&T NumberSync like it did for the Gear S2 anyone have trouble with it?
3) I love Google hows it run on the wearable and is a good watch for the $$$...

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ai9rr3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment