Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T Stock ROM wiped with TWRP Custom ROM not working. Need Help?

Hello People of XDA..
I am unable to flash any rom to my note 5..

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T (T-Mobile)

Status:
TWRP Flashed and Working
Download Mode Working.
Detected by Odin3_v3.10.7
It was rooted before i wiped everything.

( I had some problem in the display and after reading online I thought of flashing a custom ROM hoping that might solve problem. I suddenly got a green line in my display.. someone suggested it could be a software issue.. and some googling showed it occured in some samsung devices... so i thought of wiping off everything and trying a custom rom...)

I Wiped:
Dalvik/ART Cache
System
Data
Internal Storage
Cache

Then it restarted and stuck on the Samsung Logo..

Then Tried to Install This ROM: Hyperdrive RLS5
Step by Step as advised in the forum.

but it stucks at the Black Screen after Samsung Logo..

Then I Tried This T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T to Stock 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware using Odin3_v3.10.7 but it Fails

Odin3 Screenshot http://ift.tt/2awXmRh

Please Tell me any Rom which can work ....I just need to fix this phone with any Rom..
Is there any kernal missing or something? i am unable to understand about kernals...

I bought this phone for aboutt 475 USD with hard earned money, used only a week i really feel depressed please if anyone could help me solve this problem... Thanks in Advance..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ayQQWZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment