Thursday, July 28, 2016

cannot access old files on an sd card after putting it in phone

Okay so i'am new here and want to know if I can access the entire data on my as card on windows after placing it in an android 4.2.2 htc desire 310 or am I only ever going to be able to access the current phone partition of the sd card?

I placed the sd card into the phone with 28gb of data already on the sd card, then to my horror saw the phone say it was preparing the sd card (holy **** this phone just earned a hammer through the screen was my first thought), however I can see all the data that was and is still on the sd card in the android boot loader sd card explorer.

So is there a way to access that 28gb on a windows pc or am I screwed?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aA9pgG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment