Monday, June 27, 2016

Sony Smartwatch connects but there are no notification's on watch.

Hello everyone,
Is anyone else having the same problem like I am having?
Recently purchased Elephone P9000, tried to connect it with my Sony Smartwatch 3 via blue-tooth after installing
android-wear app.
It paired and connected but there is a problem,
The watch says it is connected to the phone, but i don't get any call notification's,
nor any other notification's are coming through.
The music app cannot be controlled from the watch.
I cannot initiate any calls from the phone.
In blue-tooth paired devices my smartwatch shows that it is connected only for contact sharing.
Am i doing anything wrong?
How do i connect my smartwatch to the phone for all notification's.
Please help.
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Yfxhf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment