Thursday, June 2, 2016

App crash (FC) randomly

Hi,

I recovered my S7 Edge (SM-G935F) with new motherboard after having "Bootloader Exception".
Now, I have FC with some application like :
  • Phone
  • Messages / ChompSMS
  • CloudMagic
  • Contacts
  • Bluetooth in settings
I think the common point is : contact.

The application appears frozen and don't respond : if I wait -> FC.
If I reboot the phone : everything is working. Then a few minutes or hours : FC.
If an application freezes, all other listed are also blocked.

I restored the phone with Kies: nothing changed.
Without SD Card or SIM : same problem.
Unsync Googles contact : same problem.
Clear cache of frozen application : same problem.

Baseband : G935FXXU1APD1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X01Ujb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment